Apr 27, 2018

Lone Witness Rachel Dylan- Atlanta Justice #2




Description:
Prosecutor Sophie Dawson's first job in the White Collar division of the Fulton County D.A.'s office is to build a case against a local bank employee who may be cheating clients. But when circumstances beyond her control leave her as the only witness to a double homicide involving a vengeful gang, her world is turned upside down.

Former Atlanta police officer turned private security guard Cooper Knight is hired to ensure that Sophie is kept safe. But as threats escalate, they don't know who they can trust.

Sophie is determined not to back down, but her bank case gets more complicated by the day, and the gang will stop at nothing to keep her from testifying. Sophie wants to take a stand for what's right--but can Cooper, who is determined not to be distracted by their growing attraction, keep her safe so that she can finish her pursuit for justice?


My thoughts on the book:
Sophia loves her job, but it seems she ended up in the wrong place and the wrong time or maybe the right time. Now it seems someone has it in for her. Cooper enjoys protecting those who need it, but when he gets a call to protect someone he knows this now just got personal and he needs to keep everything professional he just needs to convince Sophia that nothing more can come of this. Can they get to the bottom of the truth before it's to late?   

Every time I get my hands on one of Rachel's books I am never disappointed. This book was the same way it had me on the edge of my seat and I had a hard time putting it down. I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed how no matter what Sophie face she doesn't give up on her faith she holds it close and it truly comes off the pages. I loved Copper, Noah, and Landon and how they a friendship that no matter what they have each other back. At first, I was concerned because there were quite a few characters and sometimes it makes it hard and to follow but that was not the case at all it was easy to follow and completely flowed.  If you have never read any of Rachel's book grab this series you will not be disappointed. This book is a good clean read with lots of adventure. Lone Witness reminds me of Dee Henderson's O'Malley Family Series, I really can't wait for more. 


Where you can connect with the author:
www.racheldylan.com


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Rachel Dylan's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment