May 21, 2018

Then There Was You Miranda Liasson



Description:
Welcome to Angel Falls, a town so delightful even enemies can't help falling in love!
Angel Falls is the last place Sara Langdon wants to be. Her hometown may be charming, but it's also filled with memories of her "wedding-that-never-was." Yet Sara's grandmother needs her, and joining her dad at his medical practice gives Sara time to figure out what she wants for her future. But when her first patient turns out to be Colton Walker, the man who sabotaged her wedding, Sara starts to wonder if she'll ever be able to escape her past.

As police chief, Colton Walker is devoted to his small town, and he's equally determined to avoid its newest resident. He and Sara have always gotten along like oil and water, and since the bachelor party incident, he's her Enemy #1. But after sharing an unexpected--and unexpectedly hot--kiss, Colton starts to wonder if the woman he's always fighting with is the one he should be fighting for.


My thoughts on the book:

Sara has come home to help her Nonna who has dementia and now it seems to be getting worse. Her first time in the ER and she runs into the one person she truly hates. Colton heard she was back in town but seems like maybe avoiding each other would be best. But it seems that other forces might have options. Can they live in the same town and get along or will the past be to much?

I loved this book, I loved how nothing was held back. This is such a sweet love story. I can relate to Sara as having a family member who has dementia, that being said even if that's not the case the characters were so down to earth and I really felt like I could relate with any of them.  I loved how the author had a way of getting to the heart and also had fun moments throughout. I loved Carmen she was just the constant icebreaker throughout and you truly never knew what was coming out of her mouth. This book does have some adult language/scenes but was a super fun read. I truly loved this book and I am not sure if this will become part of a series but if it does I can't wait for more. 
You really can't go wrong with this amazing love story.
I received an advance copy from the publisher via NetGalley, I was under no obligation to post a review and have given my honest opinion. 

Where you can buy the book:
www.amazon.com
www.barnesandnoble.com

Where you can connect with the author:
mirandaliasson.com


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Miranda Liasson's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

1 comment: