Apr 24, 2019

Killer Exposure Jessica Patch






Description:

A killer with a secret motive…
A mother with a secret baby

Crime scene photographer Greer Montgomery didn’t expect to witness a murder at a small-town carnival—nor to be rescued by the father of her secret baby. A storm chaser, Locke Gallagher often stares down death, but he’s never known true fear until Greer’s life is at risk. But how can he protect his newly discovered family when the killer could be anyone?


My thoughts on the book:

One thing I can say about this author is she never disappoints. Whenever I pick up one of her books I know I am in for a wild ride. That was very much the case with this book. It has you guessing every which was trying to figure out what's going to happen next and leaves you guessing to the last possible second. I will say this I think I will never look at another carnival the same way after reading this book.... With out giving anything away there is a moment in the book where two characters have a heart to heart and it really moved me, it felt so personal. I really enjoyed how this author took two very broken characters and made them feel real. I really enjoyed how strong willed and a fighter Greer was but also how vulnerable she could be. I have to say it wasn't like there was just one hero in this story but a few. This book is a good clean read, grab it you will not be disappointed just be ready to not want to put the book down. 



Where you can connect with the author:
www.jessicarpatch.com


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Jessica Patch's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment