Jul 9, 2019

Cold Aim Janice Cantore (Line of Duty #3)



Description:

Police Chief Tess O’Rourke’s small town is still reeling from a devastating fire when the FBI asks for help: Could she shelter a witness in a high-profile human trafficking case? Initially reluctant to put the townspeople of Rogue’s Hollow at risk, Tess is swayed after she sees Pastor Oliver Macpherson’s genuine conviction to rescue those in need, a trait in him she’s coming to love more each day.

Tess’s fledgling faith is tested when crews of workmen from out of town come in to assist with the fire cleanup and she worries that one of these strangers might shine a light on things best kept hidden. Neither she nor Oliver knows that Rogue’s Hollow is already home to a suspect from a twenty-five-year-old murder case . . . and someone is taking cold aim at those Tess is sworn to protect.


My thoughts on the book:

Oh my gosh, this book was amazing. The author has you on the edge of your seat from the beginning to the end, and will keep you guessing just as long. I really liked this book, I had a hard time putting it down. I like Tess she's a stubborn, hard headed, independent person who will stop at nothing to protect those in her town and those she loves. I Loved Livie she was so amazing a strong too. I think so many books now a days make the men the hero, but I would have to say there were a lot of female heroes in this story. I felt like I was not reading fiction, but non-fiction in a sense. There were so very tough subjects in this story but things that are very much happening in every day life. I really had nothing bad to say about this book and I can't wait to read more from this author. I received an advance copy from the publisher via NetGalley. I was under no obligation to post a review and have given my honest opinion

Where you can buy the book:
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Christianbook.com

Where you can connect with the author:
www.janicecantore.com


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Janice Cantore's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment