Jan 20, 2020

Their Wander Canyon Wish Allie Pleiter



Description:

Can two little girls find their mom a match?

Their mother needs a fresh start…Could he be what they’ve been waiting for?

Back in her hometown with her twin daughters, widow Marilyn Sofitel is set on never falling in love again. She’s sure her heart is safe spending time with Wyatt Walker as he works to fix the carousel her girls love. Everyone knows he’s handsome, charming…and trouble. But as they grow closer, might their unlikely friendship to develop into something deeper?

My thoughts on the book:

What a fun read I love when a story involves kids I feel like they always add a huge element to a story. I think the one thing I felt was left hanging was something that played out through the story with out giving anything away it felt like you were left with some questions in the end. I am not sure if this is going to be a series and eventually it will all play out or if you are just left to figure it out on our own. I did like Mari and Wyatt, they both had troubles and struggle they need to face but it wasn't something they need others to face it with but they needed to conquer on their own. I was not a fan of Marilyn's mom, I hope there is more to come I would love to find out what happens next. Over all this book was a good clean read and suitable for all ages. 

Where you can connect with the author:
www.alliepleiter.com
While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Allie Pleiter's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment