Mar 10, 2020

Worth the Wait Traci Douglass



Description:


Mandy Reynolds needs a reset on life in so many ways. Her acting career isn’t exactly where she’d hoped it to be. She can’t even get a job as a germ for a commercial. When she inherits half a house she sees it as a sign and heads home to Heavenly Falls, Illinois. She’ll sell the house, and use the money to take her career to the next level in Los Angeles. That is if she can convince her hard-headed––and stupidly gorgeous–– ex-stepbrother, Alex Noonan, to sell fast.
The last time Alex saw Mandy, she was a gangly teen, who followed him around like a sad puppy. But she’s grown into a smart and funny woman, who is as frustrating as she is beautiful. The fact that they have to live in the house––together––while they fix it up, is one temptation he doesn’t need. And while he’s having fun spending time with her, she’s moving on soon, and he needs time to heal.

Plus, she has no idea he’s got a secret that could put a monkey wrench in all of her plans...
My thoughts on the book:

This story was cute over all, this book was a short read so it was a quick read. I did feel like some times it did drag and I felt like the author did repeat herself through out the story. I liked Mandy and Alex and however I felt like this story was completely predictable. There is sex implied but nothing in detail the language over all was very mild if not any I think maybe one or two words. Over all like I said the story was cute but predictable. 
I received an advance copy from the publisher via NetGalley. I was under no obligation to post a review and have given my honest opinion

Where you can buy the book:
www.amazon.com
www.barnesandnoble.com

Where you can connect with the author:
tracidouglass.net
While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Traci Douglass' other books. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment