May 27, 2020

A Baby for the Mountain Firefighter Melinda Curtis



Description:

What not to expect when you’re expecting…
Becca Thomas is thrilled to be pregnant, even though it means bringing up her baby alone. At thirty-eight, this may be her last chance to have a child. She doesn’t expect to see her baby daddy again, nor does she believe the free-wheeling younger man wants to be a father.

Wrong!
Aiden Rodas may live the life of a devil-may-care wildland firefighter, but he’s not going to walk away from his responsibilities, no matter how unexpected they are. His challenge now is making Becca see that their child needs both of them.

A traditional, clean romance with no cheating, no cliffhangers, and a guaranteed happily-ever-after.

My thoughts on the book:

I really love this series and I only want more. I want to know what happens so Queen, I want to read Chainsaws story because I really like him and throughout all these books he has become my favorite. This book like the others just shows blood doesn’t make you family it’s who your choose. I loved Becca she was a fighter and nothing was going to stand in her way of doing her job and doing it good. I would have liked to hit Spider up the side of the head of few times personally but he has a good heart even though his life has not been all that great. I don’t even know where to begin with Roadhouse so I will say read the book and you will know what I mean. I loved being able to catch up with the others from the first few books. I also liked how the author keeps it a clean read while dealing with some not so easy things. Seriously grab this book and the others in this series you really won’t be disappointed

Where you can buy the book:
www.amazon.com

Where you can connect with the author:
www.melindacurtis.net
While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Melinda Curtis' other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment