Jun 22, 2020

A Royal Second Chance Summer Viv Royce




Description:

Prince Nicolas is looking for a priceless royal heirloom. Trying to stay under the radar, he keeps that he’s a prince secret—especially from the cute antiques dealer he asks to help him. The longer it takes, the more time they get to spend together, though no matter how attracted he is to Lizzie, love is certainly not an option for the heir to the crown of Belfort.

Lizzie Cates fled her family’s new-found fame and fortune because life in the spotlight wasn’t for her. She loves her small town, where the most exciting thing on the schedule is the car parade for the Fourth of July. That’s just how she likes it, until Nicolas comes along. Lizzie finds herself falling for the caring man who craves the country and small-town life as much as she does.

Except Nicolas has a secret that will shatter both their dreams...


My thoughts on the book:

So I have never read anything by this author or in this series and if the other books in the series are half as good as this one then I can't wait to read them. I could not put this book down the author has a way of drawing you and where you loose all sense of time and you need to know what's going to happen. I was a fan of Nicolas for most of the book but there was on part where I literally wanted to just reach into the book and punch him.... UGH!! Hands down one of my favorite characters in the book was Ms. Thornton, her story was so powerful and just seem to leave its mark on your heart for sure. I understand why the author wrote her, but to me it just seemed like so much more. This book was a good clean read and was a quick read. I so want more. So worth grabbing it you won't be disappointed. I received an advance copy from the publisher via NetGalley. I was under no obligation to post a review and have given my honest opinion


Where you can buy the book:
www.barnesandnoble.com
www.amazon.com

Where you can connect with the author:
twitter.com


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Viv Royce's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment