Jan 24, 2023

Charming the Billionaire Cowboy Kris Bock


  
 Description:
For the first time, his cowboy charms seem to backfire…

With his Texas ranching family’s lottery win, TC Tomlinson is finally able to build a ranch with alternative livestock. TC has a lot to prove, starting with his new ostrich herd, so when he catches a beauty scooping up an escaped baby bird, TC chases her down, assuming she wants to meet him for his money.

When Hallie Armstrong sees the injured baby ostrich, she jumps into professional mode. A former vet tech, she’s moved to Last Stand to work at her aunt's wildlife rescue and heal from an attack. She’s skittish of the handsome cowboy, but when he starts to flirt, she decides two can play at this game—the rescue needs fundraising, and TC is an eligible bachelor.

As they brainstorm ideas for a bachelor auction and work to solve the mystery of local sheep attacks, TC finds himself falling for the feisty cowgirl. But when he learns she’s still in danger, his protective instincts threaten to drive Hallie away. Can TC convince Hallie she can have her independence and him too?

My Review:
I really liked the first book, so I was really excited to get my hands on this next book in the series. Hallie faced some very tough things and she was not going to let that stop her from living her best life. TC was always willing to help his neighbors, friends and those he loved and cared for, which with both these characters I like I felt it just made them relatable. However I was not a huge fan of both of them throughout the whole book I found them to both come off very juvenile and slightly immature which sometime came off a little annoying sometimes. I really did enjoy catching up with Ava, John and Carly from book one, I loved how Carly and Ava where little matchmakers "behind" the scenes, but Carly was very much the bull from book one there really is no messing with her and her family. I can say I honestly can't wait to see where the author takes Cody and Xander. Overall I liked the story and I was glad that the author kept this a good clean read so its suitable for all, it was very quick read for me as well. 

Where to Buy the book:

Where you can connect with the author:


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Kris Bock's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments.   

No comments:

Post a Comment