Sep 6, 2023

Take Me Please Cowboy Jane Porter


 
   Description:

Two worlds. One love. No compromise.

Professional rodeo cowboy Rye Calhoun has been the primary breadwinner for his family since he was seventeen. Now thirty, there’s still no time for romance, and there certainly isn’t room for beautiful Texan Ansley Campbell, an artist with big dreams…dreams that don’t align with his.

When Ansley Campbell’s ailing uncle needs someone to help him at Cold Canyon Ranch in Paradise Valley, Ansley volunteers, eager for some breathing space from her family of overbearing men. But when her uncle Clyde has an accident the weekend of the Copper Mountain Rodeo, handsome cowboy Rye Calhoun is there to help.

From the moment Rye and Ansley meet, their chemistry sizzles, but their worlds are nothing alike and neither of them is in a position to compromise. Is love really enough, or are they asking to have their hearts broken?



My Review:
I loved this story and I can't wait for more from this group in fact in the end the author leaves a little note and I was super excited to read what she has in the works!! I feel like the big champions in this story were the Wyatt's they were hands down my favorite and so glad to catch up with them. I liked Ansley she was independent and fought to get there it was no cake walk for her that's for sure. There is something that happens between her and her brothers and I feel like as the only girl of all boys I could relate to the moment so I was laughing so hard. I liked Rye however he did have to grow on me a little. In the beginning he just seemed so beat down. However his sisters, and mom did not hold anything back when he need to be pulled and pushed they were right there, the family dynamics were just amazing. He has and amazing heart and only wants what's best for those he loves. I truly felt like I could not get enough of this story. I so wanted more. I liked how the author kept the story clean and suitable for all readers. 

Where to Buy the book:

Where you can connect with the author:

While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Jane Porter's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments.   

No comments:

Post a Comment