Feb 14, 2024

Fatal Witness Patricia Bradley


    
Description:
As a child, artist and potter Dani Bennett witnessed the brutal murder of her parents. With no memory of the incident or her true identity, she was forced to take on a new name and a new life, hidden away in Montana for the past 25 years.

Mae Richmond has spent the same stretch of time searching for her granddaughter, who went missing the night her daughter and son-in-law were murdered. Convinced the woman she saw in a pottery magazine feature is the woman she's been searching for, she enlists the help of K-9 officer Mark Lassiter of Pearl Springs, Tennessee, who tracks Dani down.

Skeptical but curious, Dani sets out on a journey to uncover the secrets of her past and reclaim her true identity. But someone close to her is determined to keep the truth of what happened all those years ago hidden.

My Review:
I like this author a lot I like the suspense of the books I have read from her so I was excited to get the chance to read this one. I will say I liked the story overall, but I felt it was more of a love story with a little suspense sprinkled in here and there then the opposite. I had a hard time getting into it at first but when it did pick up I could not stop reading. I LOVED Nanny Mae that is one women you would not want to mess with. I liked Dani but I felt like the author made her out to be this fragile soul who would just snap and then some one who would take on the world, it just felt all over the place with her. Overall this book was good read and the author kept it clean so it would be suitable for all readers. 

Where to Buy the book:
 
Where you can connect with the author:

While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Patricia's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments.   

No comments:

Post a Comment