Dec 24, 2014

Maggie's Miracle Karen Kingsbury


What's the book about:
Megan Wright spent one unforgettable summer week with a boy when they were both teens. And despite a lifetime of heartache and bad choices, she has never let go of his magical definition of love, even if she has trouble believing in it. After college Megan settled for a relationship of convenience. Now she's a high powered attorney and, after the death of her husband two years ago, has been looking for help with her lonely young son. 

Across town, Casey Cummins is still dealing with the tragic loss of his wife. His search for meaning and hope leads him to contact the Manhattan Children's Organization, who connects him with a fatherless child. Life suddenly takes a series of unusual twists, and soon Megan will learn that the teenage boy from all those years ago actually kept his promise, and the miracle she prayed for as a girl is only a breath away. 

My thoughts on the book:
This book was not what I expected at all. When I saw the red glove series on Karen's website I thought the series was more geared towards young teens, so I really never thought to read this. So once I picked up the book I had a hard time putting the book down the book is about a young boy who doesn't quite feel loved and wants a Daddy. The story at first really broke my heart, but the more I read the book did not disappoint at all, Karen does an amazing job at getting right to the point and to the matter of the heart. Unlike most of Karen's book this one was very short read, I read it very quickly and so enjoyable. All i say is grab some tissues and your favorite drink and find a quite place this book will be worth the read.
Where you can but the book:
www.cbd.com
www.amazon.com
www.barnesandnoble.com

Where you can connect with the author:
www.karenkingsbury.com

No comments:

Post a Comment