Feb 15, 2018

Undercover Princess Lenora Worth


Description:
Undercover Princess .... a modern day fairy tale

Born to an Italian father and native Texas mother, Nico Lamon returns to Texas to launch an exclusive deal with the iconic Castle Department Store. Guilty for not being there when his father died, Nico has brought the House of Lamon back from the brink of bankruptcy. He devises a marketing gimmick that will benefit both the Castles and the House of Lamon: find the perfect woman to be the fashion line's spokesperson and to wear the gorgeous Valentine shoes he personally designed. When he spots Eleanor in the crowd, he won't stop until she's that woman. His woman.

Eleanor Castle returns to Castle Department Store undercover as head of security, but she's really back to reclaim her heritage and save both the store and her aging father. Eleanor has a plan to stop her evil stepmother from her devious doings and she won't stop until she knows her face is safe. But when Nico spots her at a gala and decides she's the one who should wear the shoes and that she's also the one he wants in his life, Eleanor has to reevaluate her undercover plan. Nico slips a red shoe on her foot and captures her heart. How can she fall for a prince of a man without exposing herself and her bruised heart?

My thoughts on the book:
Ellie is back and ready to take the "kindom" back from non other then her step mother only problem is she has to prove something is amiss and not get caught. Biggest question is who can she trust? Nico will stop at nothing to save his families company but finding the right spokesperson is whats on the agenda when she up and disappears he knows he will stop at nothing to find her I mean how hard can that be right.

I loved this book I loved everything about it, well expect the end..... However that being said I know this is the first book of a series and I am hoping as the books go on there will be more to come from Nico and Ellie. I loved how this relationship was not all wrapped around sex, I found it refreshing. I can honestly say I don't think I read one curse word in this book either making it a good clean fun read. I felt like the author had a way of getting to the heart of the reader. You really feel like you wanted to know where she was going and how it was all going to line up. I really enjoyed the sub characters and I want to know more. I am excited to read this book and more to come. If you are looking for a fun, lighthearted story with a very, very strong female character then grab this book you will not be disappointed. Oh so good

Where you can buy the book:
www.amazon.com
www.barnesandnoble.com

Where you can connect with the author:
www.lenoraworth.com


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Lenora Worth's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment