Mar 18, 2019

Getting Hot with the Scot Melonie Johnson- Sometimes in Love #1



Description:

IT’S TIME TO FLIRT WITH A MAN IN A KILT
Cassie Crow, a pop-culture reporter for a TV talk show, is focused on becoming a “serious” journalist. But when she stumbles into a kilted Highlander with a killer accent, Cassie decides that taking one night off from work and spending it with a sexy Scot couldn’t hurt. . .

Logan Reid has built a career on his charm, hosting a series of off-the-wall hijinks on the Web. But when the Scottish prankster meets the all-American, equal parts intelligent and irresistible Cassie, Logan realizes that one night of fun won’t be enough. Could it be that this career-focused, commitment-phobic couple is finally ready to take a chance at true and lasting love?

My thoughts on the book:

Five friends go on a dream vacation and Cassie is looking for a hot guy to fulfill her other dream, hot sex. When she stumbles into the wrong room in a castle they are touring it seems she may have taken a step back in time. I was not a real fan of this book I found Logan completely immature through 90% of the book, I found him board line annoying. I like Cassie and her friends but I also found her some what immature. I thought they were in there twenties, but they acted like they were just out of high school with there antics. Towards the end of the book it did feel like they did grow up some however it seemed a little to late for me. There is a lot of sex but not a lot a chemistry. I did not find this book was for me. I received an advance copy from the publisher via NetGalley. I was under no obligation to post a review and have given my honest opinion




Where you can buy the book:
www.amazon.com
www.barnesandnoble.com


Where you can connect with the author:
meloniejohnson.com
While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Melonie Johnson's other books. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment