Aug 17, 2019

Recovered Secrets Jessica R Patch




Description:

A blank memory. A new life.

But her borrowed time just ran out

Two years after Grace Thackery washed up on a small-town Mississippi riverbank, she has the first clue about the life she doesn’t remember: someone wants her dead. And while search-and-rescue director Hollis Montgomery’s determined to protect her, the secrets of her past are darker than they expected. Can the bond between Grace and Hollis survive her true identity…and an assassin?



My thoughts on the book:

I could not put this book down, I had to but it was 4 in the morning by the time I got there. This books so stinking good. The author literally draws you in and keeps the pace of the book going from beginning to end. I loved how Grace was named Grace, because after everything she faced she still was given grace and loved by some many and God included. I loved Hollis he hands down was my favorite. The other thing I really liked is the way the author described what was happening I felt like I was right there and I could picture what was happening. There were so many more things I really liked but I don't want to give anything away. I will say that in the end there is a huge surprise that I was not expecting. Grab this book you will not regret this amazing read. I received an advance copy from the publisher. I was under no obligation to post a review and have given my honest opinion.


Where you can connect with the author:
www.jessicarpatch.com


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Jessica Patch's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment