Aug 21, 2019

Rescued by the Perfect Cowboy Melinda Curtis



Description:

She came to Second Chance

he took a chance on love

Art curator Sophie Monroe is overwhelmed with starting a new business and raising four-year-old twins. Needing help, the divorced mom hires cowboy Zeke Roosevelt as her interim nanny! French lessons and bookish pursuits give way to riding and roping. And scholarly Sophie falls hard for the strong, practical cowboy. Until Zeke reveals a secret that may prevent this temporary posse from becoming a permanent family.


My thoughts on the book:

I love this series, Every time the author releases a new book for this series and I get a chance to grab it and read it I am never disappointed. It truly feels like I am coming home or even catching up with friends. The author took a group of stuck up people and made them feel normal average people. I loved how Sophie had to truly find who she was and everything she new life to be was questioned. I loved how Zeke had to reach into his own life and show those around him who he was in order to find who he was. (don't worry I am not giving away anything with those statements) I really so badly want to read Shane's story he made quite an appearance in this one being Sophie's twin and each time he does make an appearance in a book I want to know more and more about him. I loved how the author kept the story line going with so many characters yet kept bring the focus back to Sophie and Zeke that I did not feel like there was to much going on. Really fun read and a total clean read which is nice so that its suitable for all readers. I received an advance copy of this book and I was under no obligation to post a review and have given my honest opinion.


Where you can buy the book:

www.amazon.com
www.barnesandnoble.com

Where you can connect with the author:
www.melindacurtis.net



While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Melinda Curtis' other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment