Aug 27, 2019

summer of suspense sixteen tales Multiple Authors



Description:

Long Days. Hot Nights. Deadly Secrets.

Start your summer off right with 16 gripping and never-before published tales of Christian suspense from today's most popular mystery and suspense authors.
Join Mary Alford, Christy Barritt, Patricia Bradley, Vannetta Chapman, Mary Ellis, Debby Giusti, Rachel J. Good, Ruth Hartzler, Shaen Layle, Ruth Logan Herne, Loree Lough, Elizabeth Ludwig, Nancy Mehl, Serena B. Miller, Samantha Price, Alana Terry on a dangerous journey filled with mystery, suspense, and faith that that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end.


My thoughts on the book:
Ok so I am going to post my book review on this book in sections as there are 16 books by 16 authors so I will say I am excited to read all these authors some new and some favorites. 


Storm Warning Mary Alford-
Oh my goodness this book will have you turning the pages just to find out what happens next. I so wish there was more to the story if just flew by and kind of ended in a cliffhanger, or at least leaves you wanting more. Mary Alford is one of my favorites in this book she sucks you in and you will not be disappointed at all 


Where you can buy the book:
www.amazon.com

Where you can connect with the author:
maryalford.net

While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Mary Alford's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment