Sep 2, 2019

Christmas with a Cowboy Carolyn Brown




Description:
A rugged Texas cowboy gets into the Christmas spirit to prove himself to the woman he loves in this heartwarming fifth novel of the USA Today bestselling series. 
Maverick Callahan lives up to his reputation as a freewheeling cowboy. But a year ago he fell head-over-heels for an extraordinary woman he met while on vacation, a woman he was convinced he'd never see again. So when she appears on his doorstep like a Christmas miracle, Maverick is determined not to waste his lucky break.
Bridget O'Malley's world has flipped upside down. As the new guardian of her best friend's baby, she hasn't had a moment to think about the Texas rancher who broke her heart. He's just as sexy as ever, but she knows better than anyone that he's not the settling-down type. As the trees are trimmed and mistletoe hung, will some holiday magic help Bridget trust this carefree cowboy with her heart and her future?
Includes a bonus novella, "Rocky Mountain Cowboy Christmas" by Sara Richardson!

My thoughts on the book:

Christmas with a Cowboy
Sometimes a story doesn’t need drama or someone to be the hero. I felt like that was the case with this story. Every character was a hero in his or her own way. It was such a cute love story but also a story of belonging and finding home. I love Granny what a pistol she was so fun to read about. I really can’t wait to read Alana and Paxton’s story or should I say I hope that’s were it’s going. This book implies sex but over all the author kept it clean.

Rocky Mountain Cowboy Christmas

I really enjoyed this book over all. I loved being able to catch up with the other characters from this series as well. I really enjoy when and author can take a child and have there personality shine through on the pages and the author did that with not just one child but three it added hugely to a fun story. This is a short read but packed with a lot fun and emotions you will find your self laughing and crying. Over all this book shows what Christmas, Family and forgiveness is all about. You will not be disappointed with this fun read. I think the only thing I did not like about this book is that it was too short. There is adult situations in this book. I received an advance copy from the publisher via NetGalley. I was under no obligation to post a review and have given my honest opinion



Where you can buy the book:
Where you can connect with the author:
www.carolynbrownbooks.com


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Carolyn Brown's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment