Apr 13, 2020

Betting on Love Jennifer Hoopes-The Ellis Family Saga Book 2



Description:


Whitney Carroll is back home in Gatlinburg, Tennessee after divorcing her low-down, cheating husband. First thing on the to-do list: Get a job. Second thing: Just say no to men. Third thing: Don’t fall for the boss. One out of three’s not too bad, right?

For Sam Ellis, his to-do list is always work, work, work, trying to keep his family’s legacy alive. Now, out of concern, his siblings bet he can’t keep a girl happy for thirty days, and if he loses he’s out as CEO. No problem, he can fake a relationship. And he knows just who to ask...his new man-vegan assistant.

Yet Whitney’s sexy boss—secret singer and Skee-Ball champion—is definitely NOT boring, and their connection is undeniable. But when a disaster strikes at work, Sam will have to decide if he’s willing to trade in his job for his heart.

My thoughts on the book:

I didn't read the first book in the series and I have never read anything by this author so I wasn't sure what to expect. When I first started this book it seemed like so many other relationships of convince, however I liked all the characters they were fun and Family was first no matter what they faced. I loved Betsy she is a pistol and oh my I can't wait to read her story. I loved Whitney why she has a broken spirit from her divorce she was a fighter and willing to take on whatever was thrown at her. This book over all was a fun read it did have sex indicated but not in-depth. I can't wait to read more from this author and see what these fun characters are up to next. I received an advance copy from the publisher via NetGalley. I was under no obligation to post a review and have given my honest opinion


Where you can connect with the author:
www.jenniferhoopes.com


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Jennifer Hoopes' other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment