Feb 23, 2015

Holiday At Magnolia Bay Tracy Solheim


What's the book about:
When Navy SEAL Drew Lanham sees Jenna Huntley rising out of Magnolia Bay, she reminds him of the goddess of the sea, but he has to ignore her siren’s call as he’s home on a brief leave trying to recover from a devastating mission where he lost a teammate.
Jenna’s more interested in protecting and studying Sea Turtles and building a local hatchery than in men; except when she first locks eyes with Drew, she realizes he just might be the one man who can pull her out of her lab and into his bed to celebrate Christmas Magnolia Bay style.

My thoughts on the book:
I love Jenna and Drew's story and oh man I just love love aunt Evie. I love the story line only thing I feel it I wish it was a little cleaner not so much sex and the story still would have been good. either way the book is worth the read it quick and sweet and keeps your attention all the way to the end. If you are looking for a fun love story this is your book.

Where you can but the book:

www.amazon.com
www.barnesandnoble.com

Where you can connect with the author:

No comments:

Post a Comment