Feb 22, 2015

Trading Secrets Melody Carlson


What's the book about:
Back in fifth grade, Micah Knight got an Amish pen pal, and over the years, they've exchanged many letters--and many secrets. At age seventeen, Micah finally has the chance to meet her pen pal face-to-face. The only problem is that because of confusion about her name when the pen pals were assigned, her pen pal was a boy, Zack Miller. And all this time, Micah's never told Zack that she's actually a girl! While she wants nothing more than to experience life on Zack's Amish farm, she's afraid he'll hate her for deceiving him all these years. But she makes up her mind to face the music--and that's where the fun really begins.
My thoughts on the book:

I know this book is geared towards teens but this book was really a fun read. I love how it had twist and turns and it keeps you guessing from the start to the end. I love how the book grabs you and keeps you going. There really is not a duel part in this book. The book is about a Micah a english girl who has a pen pal in the amish world, and now they get a chance to meet up and nothing seems to go right. I found it very interesting the underlay of dislike for Micah from some of the amish. I think my favorite line in the whole book was "whats more important....a mans exterior or a mans interior?"
I think the only thing I did not like was the ending I really wanted it to end a different way but it does not take away from the book at all. This book is worth the read hands down for anyone teenagers to adults either way you will be blessed by this book.

Where you can but the book:
www.cbd.com
www.amazon.com
www.barnesandnoble.com
Where you can connect with the author:
www.melodycarlson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment