Jul 23, 2016

Seasons in Paradise Barbara Cameron





Description:


Sam Stoltzfus left the Amish community and followed his older brother, David, into the Englisch world, walking away from a chance for love. Sam had clashed with his father, but is there more to his leaving the community than what he says? 

Mary Elizabeth, the woman he was starting to love before he left, is determined to find out the reason and bring him back into the fold in time for Christmas.

My thoughts on the book:

Sam is wondering if leaving the amish community was such a great idea is he really following what God wills or is he follow his own heart after all he went through at home. He needs to figure it out and quit, he already told Mary Elizabeth he was gone for good but rumor has it she has found herself another man, thats a good thing right? Will he be able to figure it all out and have the girl of his dreams or will someone come along who's better for her? Mary Elizabeth is so frustrated with Sam he's been the love of her life for so long and when he left he took her heart with him. He is to stubborn and pig headed to see it, but will she be able to work with him when things change around her sisters house. Will she be able to get him to see she is worth coming home to or is it time to move on with the new fellow in the area? 
I really really enjoyed this book almost as much as the first one. I love reading about the Amish and there simple life style thats not always that simple. I love how once again the author touched on some tough subjects. I don't think there was anything I did not like about the book. I had a really hard time putting this book down, I so wanted to know what these fun characters where up to. 
I truly love that this is the perfect read for anyone and I can't wait to pick this one up for my nieces. 

Where you can buy the book:
CBD.com
Amazon.com
www.barnesandnoble.com

Where you can connect with the author:
www.facebook.com
While at amazon check out Barbara Cameron's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment