Jul 11, 2016

Waking Up with a Billionaire Katie Lane (The Overnight Billionaires #3)

Whats the book about:

He can have anything he wants...except her



Famed artist Grayson Beaumont is the most elusive of the billionaire Beaumont brothers. He has a reputation for seducing any woman with only a look, word, or sensual stroke of his brush. But now Grayson has lost all his desire to paint . . . unless he can find a muse to unlock his creative-and erotic-imagination.


Chloe knew she might have to shed her clothes when she agreed to pose for the celebrated artist, but she wasn't expecting to shed all her inhibitions as well. Under his intense scrutiny, there's nothing she can hide...including a secret from her past that, once exposed, will change how he looks at her forever.




My thoughts on the book:


Chloe has some secrets she would like to keep those that way. She also has one that has her running, but she needs the money to get to the next place and she needs it quick. Will Grayson still stand by his offer or will it all blow up in her face and leave with no where to run? Grayson can have anyone and anything he wants in his life he's and his brothers have worked hard for what they have but money can't buy everything. Six months ago Chloe entered his world and left him wondering what more he needs in his life. Now that he's questioning so many things he wonders if he can focus on art and find his muse to get him there or will he be left heartbroken and still not able to paint?

I can't honestly say I don't know what it was, but  when I read what this book was about I had no desire to read it but the cover completely kept catching my attention and I am glad I grabbed it. This book was a fun read and I had a completely hard time putting it down. I started reading and before I knew it I was at the half way mark and felt like I was truly catching up with friends. While the story is about billionaires that didn't seemed to be the heart of the matter of the storyline it truly felt very enjoyable and such a fun story to read. This book does have some strong language and some adult scenes so this is not a suitable read for all readers but for those of you who want to dive in find a good drink and sit back this book will grab you and keep you captivated through out. 



Where you can buy the book:

Where you can connect with the author:





While at amazon check out Katie Lane's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment