Jul 14, 2018

The Rancher’s Twins Carol Ross


Description:
She’s not the country nanny he advertised forBut she could be perfect for him…

Jon Blackwell needs a woman ready to tackle the duties of a cattle ranch and two lively, take-no-prisoners twin girls. But ever since Lydia Newbury showed up at his six-generation Montana spread, the frazzled single father is rethinking, well, everything. The Philadelphia dazzler is a marvel. What he doesn’t know is the secret that has Lydia on the run…



My thoughts on the book:

She may not be what he ordered but it seems no one but him minds. She is on the run and has a good reason and is looking forward to learning something new. She misses her friends but she knows the decision she made was the best if she can only prevent the past from catching up. Can she convince him he needs her and can he let the past go and move to a future that is best for his girls?

I have never read anything by this author so I wasn't sure what to expect and I was not disappointed. This book was so fun and a super quick read, I had a hard time putting it down. I loved the twins they were super fun to read about. I also really enjoyed Lydia and her amazing independent take no prisoners sassiness you always know what she was thinking she held nothing back. The author held nothing back. I loved how this book was a good clean read no foul language and suitable for all ages.  Seriously grab this book you won't be disappointed.  I received an advance copy. I was under no obligation to post a review and have given my honest opinion


Where you can buy the book:
www.amazon.com
www.barnesandnoble.com


Where you can connect with the author:
carolrossauthor.com
While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Carol Ross'  other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment