Jul 31, 2018

True-Blue Cowboy Sara Richardson- Rocky Mountain Riders #4



Description:
Can this cowboy be tamed?
Everly Brooks is finally living her dream. Renting a farm in Topaz Falls, Colorado, is the perfect antidote to her high-stress life back in San Francisco. It's the ideal place to raise chickens, grow veggies, and run her farm-to-table restaurant. There's just one problem: her new landlord. Mateo Torres is a handsome-as-hell bronc rider who oozes charm, melts hearts-and plans to kick Everly off the farm . . .

Mateo has dreams, too. He'd bought that land as an investment so he could take care of his mom and sisters, which means Everly has to go. Unfortunately for him, this former big-city girl is just as stubborn as the broncs he rides. When his trailer floods and forces him to move into Everly's farmhouse, things between them really start to heat up. Sure, living under the same roof might not be the best way to settle their dispute over the land. But when two rivals share everything-from heated words to scorching kisses-it's definitely the hottest.

More in the Rocky Mountain Riders series:
Hometown Cowboy
Comeback Cowboy
Renegade Cowboy
True-Blue Cowboy
Rocky Mountain Cowboy (short story)


My thoughts on the book:

Everly is finally doing something she loves when Mateo comes into her life things seem to be going against everything she has planned. Mateo will stop at nothing to do everything for his family. Can they both do what they love and protect their hearts?
I really enjoyed the books I have read in this series and this book did not disappoint. I really loved the friendships. I loved how a town can rally around each other and support each other. I really enjoyed how sweet, independent Everyly is she is hands down one of my favorite characters in this series. I really also loved reading about Kenna and I hope that she has a story coming one day. This book seemed like it flew and was a real page turner, I was kind of sad to see it end I can't wait for more. If you have never read any book in this series you can't go wrong. 

I received an advance copy from the publisher via NetGalley. I was under no obligation to post a review and have given my honest opinion.


Where you can buy the book:
www.amazon.com
www.barnesandnoble.com

Where you can connect with the author:
www.sararichardson.com


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Sara Richarson's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment