Aug 8, 2018

In Too Deep Dani Collins- Blue Spruce Lodge #3




Description:
At her wit’s end with her twelve-year-old niece, Wren Snow takes the manager’s job at Blue Spruce Lodge so Sky can get to know her father, Trigg Johanssen—a tycoon snowboarder with a playboy reputation.

Gold-medalist Trigg Johanssen is furious she kept Sky a secret but quits competition to focus on his newly discovered daughter only to have his chemistry with Wren complicate their attempts to co-parent.

When outside forces threaten the ski resort he’s rebuilding, a marriage of convenience seems like the answer. It would give his daughter the life she deserves but is it too much for a heartbroken woman still nursing past hurts? 


My thoughts on the book:

Wren can’t take it anymore her nieces needs her dad and she is ready to finally make them happen. Can she do whats best for both of them or will introducing them be a mistake from all sides? Trigg can’t believe the past is finally catching up with him. When he finds out he has a daughter he has no choice but to take it in stride even though everyone thinks he can’t be tamed he’s willing to try and put her first. Can he get to know his daughter or will it just be too much time lost between them?

I really enjoyed this book, I am not sure if this the final book in the series but I will be honest I hope not I have really enjoyed this group of “friends”. I love coming and reading about Haven Montana and the fun characters and what they have been up too. I loved how the author included Sky in a big way in this book so it wasn’t just about Wren and Trigg’s story but you got to read about how Skylar was effected and her thoughts which I think added a whole different element to the story overall. I really loved how we got to catch up with Rolf, Glory, Nate, and Ilke. I can’t really think of anything I didn’t like this book just seemed to flow which made it really hard to put down. This book does have adult language and situations, but if that does not bother you grab this book and this series it's so good you can’t go wrong. Like I said I can’t wait for more.

I received an advance copy from the publisher via NetGalley. I was under no obligation to post a review and have given my honest opinion

Where you can buy the book:
Amazon
www.barnesandnoble.com

Where you can connect with the author:
danicollins.com
While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Dani Collins' other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment