Dec 24, 2019

End Game Rachel Dylan Capital Intrigue Book #1


Description:
When elite members of the military are murdered on the streets of Washington, DC, FBI Special Agent Bailey Ryan and NCIS Special Agent Marco Agostini must work together to bring the perpetrator to justice. Unfortunately, all evidence points to a Navy SEAL sniper whom Bailey refuses to believe is guilty. 

When Bailey and Marco start to connect the dots between the victims, including a link to a powerful defense contractor, they wonder if there's a deeper cover-up at play. Then Bailey is targeted, and it becomes clear that someone is willing to kill to keep their dark secrets. 

With the stakes getting higher by the moment in a twisted conspiracy, there's a rush against the clock to determine whom they can really trust. As allies turn to enemies, the biggest secret yet to be uncovered could be the end of all of them.

My thoughts on the book:

"I think they might be keeping dead bodies in their condo". Any book that starts off with that sentence you know you are in for a book that will keep you on the edge of your seat. I could not put this book down I really wanted to know what was going to happen next. The author truly keeps you guessing from beginning to end. At one point I thought I had it all figured out and then the author would throw in a twist and keep you winding what was going to happen next. I really can't say I had a favorite character in this book I have to say I really enjoyed everyone on the team for all different reasons and I really want to know what happens with them. I like Izzy and how she held back but when things needed done she got them done. This book is a good clean read and you will not regret reading this book. 

Where you can connect with the author:
www.racheldylan.com

While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Rachel Dylan's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment