Dec 4, 2019

Seconds to Live Susan Sleeman- Homeland Heroes #1



Description:

When cybercriminals hack into the US Marshals' Witness Protection database and auction off witnesses' personal details to the highest bidders, the RED Team led by FBI Agent Sean Nichols begins a high-stakes chase to find the hacker. But before he can even get started, the first witness is targeted and barely escapes with her life. Sean believes Phantom, an obsessed hacker who previously outwitted the top minds in the field, is behind the attack, and Sean needs this witness's help, as she's the person who has come closest to discovering Phantom's identity. 

Trouble is, she's a witness under the care of US Marshal Taylor Mills, and Sean is reluctant to work with the captivating marshal who knows his deepest secrets. But Phantom claims he knows where the witness is hiding and will kill her, so to stop the hacker, Sean and Taylor must work through their personal pain and learn to trust each other. . . . The seconds are ticking down before someone dies.


My thoughts on the book:

I can honestly say I am ready for the next book I want to know what's the team is up to next. I found Dustee had her moments sometimes she acted like a child and other times like the adult she is, she kind of was borderline annoying. The author did a good job keeping you guessing and wondering what was going to happen next. That being said there was a part towards the end that kind of dragged for a chapter or two but over all I found the book hard to put down. I was not a fan of the epilogue I won't give the reason why as it will ruin what happens in the book. I will say that this is a clean read and there is so much suspense you will want to finish it in one setting just to find out what happened. I would totally recommend this book and I really can't wait to read more about what's happening next with the Montgomery Three. I received an advance copy from the publisher via NetGalley. I was under no obligation to post a review and have given my honest opinion


Where you can connect with the author:
www.susansleeman.com


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Susan Sleeman's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment