Nov 13, 2018

The Mistletoe Bachelor Auction- Milou Koenings Green Pines #6




Description:

When a supermodel with a string of bad news boyfriends “wins” a volunteer firefighter at a charity bachelor auction, Rose and Ryan might both discover they’ve found their perfect Christmas match.

A fun, wholesome, small-town romance holiday tale.

My thoughts on the book:

This book is book 6 and it was fun catching up with characters from other books. It was defiantly a quick read. I loved the fun characters in the book I felt like I was catching up with friends. I really love Dani she is so sweet and truly cares about her family. I really loved how this book was a good clean read and how it draws you in from the beginning. This book is perfect for anyone looking for a fun, quick, clean read. You really won't be disappointed. 

Where you can buy the book:
Amazon


Where you can connect with the author:
www.miloukoenings.com


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Milou Koenings' other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment