Nov 6, 2018

Two Hearts, One Stone Leslie Scott






Overview:


Horse trainer Stone Dempsey's life is all about the ride--with horses and women. He uses his equine talents to impress the country club set and earn money for Smoky Mountain Reining Horses. When his drug-addicted sister deposits her sick baby on his doorstep, he's suddenly saddled with real responsibility.

Dr. Emmersyn Cole's goal of starting a practice in her favorite place on earth is finally coming to fruition and she is not going to be sidetracked. Everything is going great until Stone swaggers into her life, half-dressed with a smile that could melt her insides. She's determined to keep her distance...until he rushes into her grandfather's home, clutching a feverish baby, terrified and vulnerable, and her heart's hard shell begins to crack.


My thoughts on the book:

When I first started reading this book I wasn't sure what to expect it, I felt like the story started off with a slight bang. The overall story line was good. I loved Maddie and I loved Tara the little part that she played in the book she had this fighting spirit in her and she was easy to love. Over all I was not a huge fan of this book, it seem to be missing something and seem rushed. The book was a quick read, it had a lot of strong language and adult scenes throughout. This book is definitely an adult read. I received an advance copy from the publisher via NetGalley. I was under no obligation to post a review and have given my honest opinion



Where you can buy the book:
Amazon
Barnes and Noble

Where you can connect with the author:
lesliescottromance.com


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Leslie Scott's other books. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment