Nov 4, 2018

The Rancher's Fake Fiancée Amy Vastine


Description:
“I’m coming home…
With my bride-to-be.”

Tyler Blackwell just announced that he and Hadley Sullivan are getting married. And they’ve never even dated! Now she and her boss are in Montana so Tyler can sell his family ranch. Hadley only agreed to continue the deception in exchange for a promotion. But moving up the corporate ladder pales beside her growing feelings for Tyler. Will his past and Blackwell family secrets sabotage what Hadley wants more than anything—a real wedding?

My thoughts on the book:

I loved this book, I have been really enjoy reading this series so far and this book has not disappointed at all. I loved how Hadley had this independent personality who seem to take any situation by the horns and runs with it. I loved how honest and real the emotions got with both Hadley and Tyler. I loved how it caught up with the characters from the other books, I also really enjoyed how this author sucks you into the story at the beginning and has you turning the pages. This book just seemed to follow it seemed to short if you ask me but it was super amazing and leaves you wanting more in the end. If you have not read this series yet grab this book and the others and have fun you will not be disappointed. 


Where you can buy the book:
Amazon
Barnes and Noble

Where you can connect with the author:
amyvastine.com


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Amy Vastine's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment