Dec 4, 2018

The Cottage on Rose Lane Hope Ramsay



Description:

Jenna Fossey's life is about to change. An unexpected inheritance and the chance to meet relatives she never knew existed has her heading to the charming little town of Magnolia Harbor. But as soon as she arrives, long-buried family secrets lead to even more questions, and the only person who can help her find the answers is her sexy-as-sin sailing instructor.

Nothing makes Jude St. Pierre feel more alive than racing on the open sea - at least, not until Jenna comes strolling down his dock asking for sailing lessons. But it feels wrong to be attracted to her - especially when he learns why she came to town. Jude knows she deserves the truth but can he help her discover it without losing her and the family he's come to think of as his own?


Includes the bonus story "A Wedding on Lavender Hill" by Annie Rains!
When an event planner is asked to create the perfect wedding in just three days, she must turn to the last person she wants to ask for help - the infuriating owner of the house on the hilltop.


My thoughts on the book:

Every time I get my hands on Hope Ramsay's books they never disappoint. I always love the small town feel of her books and the fun places she take you. In this book you're in the south and the characters are on an adventure to find something in themself in hopes for a better future. I loved Jackie, he did appear much in the book but he played a huge part. I really enjoyed following the journey of Jenna she has this huge heart and I just loved her selflessness yet she had this fight in her that nothing would stop her. I found Jude annoying a little bit however it fit in the end. This book really was a fun read and you really can't go wrong I am hoping to read more about Ashley's story. Grab this book you won't regret it. I received an advance copy from the publisher via NetGalley. I was under no obligation to post a review and have given my honest opinion


Where you can buy the book:
Amazon
Barnes and Noble

Where you can connect with the author:
hoperamsay.com


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Hope's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment