Feb 26, 2019

The Cowboy Next Door R. C. Ryan- Montana Strong #2



Description:
After weeks on the trail, Sam Monroe is looking forward to a hot bath, a home-cooked meal, and a real bed. In that order. But he's greeted by something even better when he opens the door to his family's ranch house. Seems the new housekeeper is a gorgeous young woman who cooks like an angel and wrangles his family like a pro. If only she didn't dislike him so much...

Penny Cash is down on her luck, and the last thing she needs is a flirtation with a wild, carefree cowboy. Sure, he's funny and sexy, but they're as different as whiskey and tea. And she'll be leaving town as soon as she finds a full-time teaching position. But when trouble comes calling, Penny will find out how serious Sam can be when it comes to protecting the woman he loves...



My thoughts on the book:

Can we just say wow!!! I mean cowboys you really can't go wrong right. This book has lots of cowboys, fun and two broken people who are looking to just belong. There was not one slow part in this whole book, it had me on the edge of my seat and keeps you guessing with every page. I really enjoyed the value of "family" in this book its not all about being blood related but belonging. I also really enjoyed how the story played out overall. Penny has an old soul to her and the author did an amazing job with all the characters. I did not read the first book in the series and I am already to read more to see what happens next to the Monroe family. This book does have adult scenes but over all its minimal and not a huge part in the book. The chemistry is amazing its just seems so natural. 
I received an advance copy from the publisher via NetGalley. I was under no obligation to post a review and have given my honest opinion


Where you can buy the book:
www.amazon.com
www.barnesandnoble.com


Where you can connect with the author:
www.ryanlangan.com


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out R.C Ryan's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment