Jun 26, 2019

A Cowboy's Salvation Megan Ryder



Description:
He wanted to be left in peace…

West Morgan knows all about second chances. After bouncing from foster home to foster home, he finally landed at the Rawlings Ranch as a teenager. There he found a home, something he’d never thought possible. Now an adult, he realizes he’s been given much more: a family and, most importantly, peace. But when his mentor dies and leaves the property divided among his foster brothers and his mentor’s daughter, Tara Rawlings, the fragile future he’s built for himself is threatened.

She wanted to be free of her past…

Tara Rawlings swore she’d never end up with someone like her father, a man completely focused on the ranch to the exclusion of his loved ones. She created a new life for herself in San Francisco, running an interior design company and getting married, then divorced. When she returns to settle her father’s estate, she finds that her birthright is in jeopardy. And the only way to save it is to work with West Morgan, the one man she has always resented—and always found irresistible.

Can they save the ranch without killing each other … or falling in love?


My thoughts on the book:

Tara is forced to come home and face the demons of her past and present. I liked that she had this strong head on her and she really seems to take everything in stride. I was however not a huge fan of West I kind of had a love/hate relationship with him. I did like Ty and Chase they always seem to be your typical little brothers who like to pick on the older one. The story did get to me emotionally because with everything Tara faced my heart just broke for her. There is some cursing and sex in this book so may not be suitable for all readers. Over all I enjoyed reading about these fun characters. I hope that Ty and Chase find their happily ever afters.  I received an advance copy from the publisher via NetGalley. I was under no obligation to post a review and have given my honest opinion


Where you can buy the book:
Amazon.com
Barnesandnoble.com

Where you can connect with the author:
www.meganryder.com


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Megan Ryder's other books. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment