Jun 28, 2019

Wander Canyon Courtship by Allie Pleiter (Matrimony Valley book series)




Description:

They can’t let this wedding happen
But 
Matrimony Valley has only happy endings

Baker Yvonne Niles has nothing in common with cowboy Chaz Walker—except the upcoming marriage of her aunt to his stepdad. Convinced the two aren’t right for each other, Chaz and Yvonne are determined to halt the wedding. But between the cake and family drama, they’re discovering an undeniable attraction. Can an unlikely match ever become a recipe for happiness?


My thoughts on the book:

I am sad to see this series end I totally loved this series and I think this book was the perfect ending to it. I found Yvonne and Chaz like the cutest. They both faced some tough things and life and in different points in there life but instead of being victims they are being stronger and working hard to make life better. I loved Aunt P she was seriously the sweetest and I think we all need and aunt P in our lives. I hope that we might be able to read Wyatt's story in the future, just the little he was in the story it made me want to know more. I found this book hard to put down the author did an amazing job and keeping you drawn in. Total pager turner and keeps you going from beginning to end. This book is well worth the read. 

Where you can buy the book:
www.barnesandnoble.com
www.amazon.com

Where you can connect with the author:
www.alliepleiter.com


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Allie Pleiter's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment