Jun 1, 2019

Barefoot Beach Debbie Mason- Harmony Harbor



Description:

Can a summer of love make up for a lifetime of secrets?

Wedding fever has taken over Harmony Harbor this summer, and the local matchmakers have set their sights on Theia Lawson, a former navy pilot who's in town for a stay at Greystone Manor. And while Theia's got her reasons to put this small town behind her as fast as she can, there's a certain tall, dark, and irresistible man that she can't seem to get off her mind.

Firefighter Marco DiRossi wants to beat the matchmakers at their own game so he conspires with Theia to pretend they've already fallen in love. It's only for the summer. What could go wrong? Yet as the beach season draws to a close, Marco and Theia find their pretend relationship has led to very real attraction. But when a secret from the past is revealed, jeopardizing everything they hold dear, can this unlikely couple find their way to a happily-ever-after?


My thoughts on the book:

 Whenever I get my hands on a Debbie Mason book I never know what fun things she will have in store. I loved this book so much, I really love the Gallaghers and the Greystone Manor, they are a fun group of people. I really liked Marco he seemed like a fun guy with a good heart. I think both Theia and Marco both in a way faced issues from their past but each had a way of facing it either head on or in a round about way but either way the book was super emotional and got right to the heart. I loved everything about this book, such a sweet read. There was some suspense to the book which made it a total pager turn and well worth the read. You really can go wrong with this fun read . 
I received an advance copy from the publisher via NetGalley. I was under no obligation to post a review and have given my honest opinion



Where you can buy the book:
Amazon.com
Barnes and Noble

Where you can connect with the author:
authordebbiemason.com


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Debbie Mason's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment