Jun 22, 2019

Andrew Jennifer Beckstrand -The Petersheim Brother #1



Description:

Andrew, Abraham, and Austin Petersheim’s family business has earned them the nickname The Peanut Butter Brothers. But if their matchmaking younger siblings have their way, all three may soon bear another title: husband . . .
 
Handsome, hardworking, and godly, Andrew Petersheim has always been sure of his place in his Wisconsin Amish community. He’ll be a welcome catch for the local girl who finally captures his heart. Mary Coblenz certainly isn’t that girl. Two years after “jumping the fence” for the Englischer world, she’s returned, unmarried and pregnant. Yet instead of hiding in shame as others in the community expect, she’s working at the Honeybee Farm, ignoring the gossips—and winning over Andrew’s eight-year-old twin brothers . . .
 
For all Andrew’s certainty about right and wrong, it seems he has a lot to learn from Mary’s courage, grace, and resilience. She’s changing his notions about forgiveness and love, but will she in turn accept the challenge of starting over and choose to stay—with him?
 

My thoughts on the book:


I loved Alfi, Bitzy, and Benji, they hand down were my favorite characters they added a element to the story. This story has your emotions all over the place for sure. The author has you laughing, crying and wanting to punch someone all in the same chapter. I love how strong and stubborn Mary was she had a way of just shining off the pages. Andrew is one I had a love/hate relationship with some moments I wanted to hate him and then he would do something and I would love. I really loved how the author did not try and make the Amish these perfect people that some authors do, because of that the story makes it feel like I’m catching up with friends instead of fictional people. I really liked everything about this book. I loved that it was a good clean read and perfect for all, and that you find yourself not wanting to put it down. I hope there is more to come with this fun family, I really can’t imagine what the twins will cook up next. I received an advance copy from the publisher via NetGalley. I was under no obligation to post a review and have given my honest opinion







Where you can buy the book:
Amazon.com
Barnesandnoble.com
cbd.com


Where you can connect with the author:
www.jenniferbeckstrand.com


While at your favorite bookstore/website check out Jennifer Beckstrand's other books, You will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment