Jan 4, 2015

Hannah's Hope Karen Kingsbury




What's the book about:
Raised in a political family, 15-year-old Hannah Roberts lives a lonely life with her wealthy, unaffectionate grandmother while her parents work abroad. As Christmas nears, Hannah learns a shocking truth: the man she believed was her father is not her parent after all. In an effort to find answers, she begins a desperate search for her real father, Air Force pilot Mike Conner, who she discovers to be the man of her distant childhood memories. Local politicians and the city's newspaper catch wind of her quest, and the entire state joins in Hannah's hope that she'll find her father before Christmas.


My thoughts on the book:
This is a the last book in the red glove series and I have to say you really don't have to read all the books to get the going on of the story, they are not tied together from what I can tell. This is the second book of the red glove series I read and I always thought these book were more geared to tweens and teens so I had no interest in ever reading them I finally broken down and read two and I think I will be getting the others so that I can read them. The story lines are amazing.In this one at some points it was very suspenseful on the edge of your seat. I loved the book but I was left wanting more at the end I felt almost like there was still a little more to the story that was left unsaid. Over all though the book is worth the read in quick simple and any one even teens would be blessed by the christmas miracle in this story. I love how in the book it talks about believing many times over. You will have to read the story to understand what I mean by that but this book is work the buy and the read. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Where you can but the book:

www.cbd.com
www.barnesandnoble.com
www.amazon.com

Where you can connect with the author:
www.karenkingsbury.com

No comments:

Post a Comment