Jan 24, 2015

Decadent Adrianne Lee




What's the book about:

Contractor Wade Reynolds is having a tough year. His cherry farm went bust, and his construction clients threaten to unhinge what's left of his sanity. But Wade's passion for life heats up when he's hired to remodel a new storefront next to Big Sky Pie -and he falls for the red-hot, bad girl who's setting up her catering shop there.

Fresh off her own divorce, Roxy isn't looking for another relationship, just a spontaneous fling or three. Her contractor Wade looks as delicious as her specialty confections, but he's way too buttoned-up for a casual affair. Yet there's an ultra-sexy strength about him Roxy can't resist. What that man clearly needs is something decadent-like her...
My thoughts on the book:

This book was a fun read. I love how the characters have so much chemistry, its sweet and caring but HOT with a capitol H, between them and you can feel it coming of the page. I think one of my favorite things about this book and thus far with all of Ms. Lee's book are that everything seems to be fixed with pie and a good drink or a simple beer. There is a part in the book were the men are sitting around drinking beer and eating pie and it reminds me of my Father in-law and his friends you will always find them sitting around drinking and eatin, so I feel like this could be very much real life too. I liked how she took to broken people who were not ready for much of anything and shared the story in such away that it kept you hooked till the end. You go rooting for the underdog in this book. But each person seems to deal with some rough issues but they don't wallow in it. I love how she also brought back the characters from other books and gets you caught up in there lives but doesn't go to far from the storyline to do so like I have seen other authors do. I can not wait to read more from her she has a gift for story telling and this book does a good job showing it. This book ends with a recipe and I swear a girl can never have enough pie recipes. I hope you enjoy this fun book.
Where you can but the book:

www.barnesandnoble.com
www.amazon.com
Where you can connect with the author:
www.adriannelee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment